Z Order Limitations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z Order Limitations

I understand that certain objects cannot coexist in the same Z order at runtime, but what if only one of them is showing at any given time? I find I need 2 List Box Objects: if one is hidden while the other is showing, will that work? I'm at the point where I have to try that or create another page, and I just thought I'd ask before proceeding. Thanks very much.

Re: Z Order Limitations

Yeah, that shouldn't be a problem. When AMS hides an object, it effectively removes it from the interaction of the page.
    Eric Darling
    eThree Media
    http://www.ethreemedia.com

Comment

Thanks! I'll go that route. Quick reply by the way, glad there's a few more insomniacs out there. : )

Comment

Let's start a late night Klezmer band named, "The Insomnomaniacs" and get wildy famous. Our big breakout hit can be a rap version of Hava Negila, something I think we can all agree is alarmingly overdue.

Corey Milner
        Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

Corey!
          I am surprised. I didn't know you were savy in "Hassidic" music. :-)
          Yes a rap version of Hava Nagila does sound interesting. The rhyming would be tought though.

Comment

Peep this yo:

Hava new beamer, hava new beeper, have a non-dairy creamer, hey yo yo yo...

Yeah you're right G, that's whack B. I guess I overestimated my superpowers again. [sigh]

Corey Milner

Comment

Ah, but the traditional part would only be a short sample (under 3 secs to avoid giving the lawyers any bling bling, ro?) Put the rhyme on the tail end of it.

Hava naGEEEE-la, I'll make you HOLLa, and when I SEE ya, they gonna STEAL ya (sell out!), don't wanna BE ya (sell out!)...

Doesn't make any sense, but you get the idea.
              --[[ Indigo Rose Software Developer ]]

Comment

No way dude, you got to stomp the beat. I played congas behind a local rap star last Thursday night here at a pub named Buckingham's and it was BOOM on the one, BOOM BOOM on the one, all night. Almost *dare I say it* boring in that it was sooooo on the beat.

Kid was pretty dang good actually though, "Jamaican Dance Hall" style, kind of like Shaggy or that old hit, "Oh Carolina" except he was like sooperultraturbo version. He brought down a bunch of Jamaican girls who were all dancing in the aisles and everything, etc. Much fun.

HAVA negila, BOOM-sha-lack-lack-boom, HAVA nagila , inna de dubhouse stlyee, BOOM! etc.

Corey Milner

Comment

lol
                  BTW, I think you should change the header of this thread.....
                  Cheers,
                  Yossi

Comment

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Corey Milner

Comment

Working...
                    X