Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Backgound

Hello Al
    Some one can help me how can I add background sound then my menu is load.
    This post:

http://www.indigorose.com/ubbthreads...amp;Main=20183

have very good discription, but maby someone have small templete for this questions?

Re: Music Backgound

For .wav:
    in the "page properties" select "on show", select Wav play

For mp3:
    in the "page properties" select "on show", select MP3 load, then select mp3 play.

gr. Mario
    programming is very easy, just put the characters in the right order....

Comment

OK. But if I have 5 page in the my progect. How can I add one sound (*.mp3) to all pages. For example, if I go to the next page the sound continiue play? How can I do this???

Comment

place those actions on your PROJECT settings...not your pages...

Comment

Thank you Its Work.
          But if sound is complete can I add loop non-stop?

I was try put "Set Repeat" as if I push back or on the next page the sound start again and not conitiue....

Comment

Re: Music Backgound *DELETED*

Post deleted by ovm
            programming is very easy, just put the characters in the right order....

Comment

I was try repeat but this is NOT work if I push back or next the song start play again and not continiue.

Comment

Here is a post as well

http://www.indigorose.com/ubbthreads...amp;PHPSESSID=

This is from when I went through the same thing. One thing that I found was when I started the background music, if I changed pages and came back to the main page, it would restart the music. The above link was one way to work around it.
                TJ-Tigger
                "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
                "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
                Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

IT IS WORK
                  I forget remouve all action from the ferst page wthen I was try alone add song to the progect
                  Thanks

Comment

Hi everyone - I'm new to the forum.

Where are we at on this background music issue? Is it possible to have background music playing that pauses for video or flash with audio, and then resumes?

Is there a developer out there with a solution who would be willing to assist over the phone for a fee to make this work?

Thanks - [email protected]

__________________________________________________ _

Comment

It works great. When you play your flash or movie or wav, just pause the .mp3 before you do. Then when done, start your mp3 again. You could even have a different song for each page that would pause when you leave the page and restart when you enter again.

Getting paid over the phone probably won't go but there are several here who will be willing to help for free.
                      TJ-Tigger
                      "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
                      "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
                      Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

IR offers cost effective design support.

Comment

Working...
                        X