how to create a pop-up window from AMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to create a pop-up window from AMS

I need to create pop-up window from AMS. I went through the posts but it talks only about opening a browser window (for IE and rest). I don't want a window in the browser but a window by itself from AMS. Or is there a way to open a page in new AMS Window pop up.

Thank you

Tamang

Re: how to create a pop-up window from AMS

If you want another application window open simply build/publilsh it as a separate project and then add a FILE > OPEN action to your main app to open it up...

Corey Milner
    Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

I'm not looking forward to launch another application. Maybe I didn't know how to put it. Say - I've a thumbnail of a picture on my page when I click this image I want a window to pop up to show bigger version of the picture with some discriptions. Like the one we have on the webpages - the jave script popups when you click. I should be able to close the popups and go to the page where I initiated the action. I hope I'm little more clear on what I'm looking for.

Thank you

Tamang

Comment

Here is a post that might be of some help. Look at the corporate slideshow.

http://www.indigorose.com/ubbthreads...amp;Main=15204

You could use javascript in a web browser and have a slide show that way or you can do something like the above project where you have an image button where when you mouseover or click it will show the image.
        TJ-Tigger
        "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
        "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
        Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

I went through the posts but it talks only about opening a browser window (for IE and rest). I don't want a window in the browser
          I'm not looking forward to launch another application
          There are two types of "windows" for this: Application or browser, take your pick... That's industry standard, if you can find a different type of pop-up window please let us know...

Corey Milner
          Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

Working...
          X