more templates ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more templates ?

I read some posts about more free templates to the program auto menu 4, and read some people cant share theyre own templates for reazons about clients, however I insist its any place on the web who persons can share templates and download ?
    thanks
    rapido :

Re: more templates ?

Rapido,

There are 4 free templates Here for download. There may also be users who are willing to share but that is between you and the other users on this board.

Comment

element78 was running an exchange, not too sure what happened to it but it might be worth PMing him to find out about it...

Corey Milner
      Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

What ever happened to the ones from the User exchange from about a year ago. Someone had posted a brushed metal one, and I posted a X-Mas one.
        TJ-Tigger
        "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
        "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
        Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

Beats me... :confused:

Corey Milner
          Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

I will post them when I get back to my desktop. I think I have them there.
            TJ-Tigger
            "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
            Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

What do u need? (What's the project etc)

Comment

Here is one I put together. I used it to send an AMS x-mas card to the family.

26840-Addins.zip
                TJ-Tigger

Comment

Working...
                X