Issue with MP3Pro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with MP3Pro?

Just wondering if there is an issue with MP3Pro's and AMS? When I play normal 128kb MP3's with my player and program made with ams they play fine, play, stop, skip forward and skip back and the time for length and playing time of track work as well.

When I play MP3Pro's there is a slight delay in the track starting and the clock starts even later causing the music to skip at the start especially if I use skip forward or back tracks.

Just wondering if anyone else has come upon this problem and how they fixed it other than going back to normal mp3's. Ty

Re: Issue with MP3Pro?

What is an MP3Pro? Why don't you just use normal MP3s?

Corey Milner
    Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

MP3Pro is an encoding technology that improves the sound quality of lower bit rate mp3. It uses spectral band replication
      and it generates an audio signal with high bandwith at low bit rates. More details can be found at this web page under mp3pro basics. http://www.mp3prozone.com/products.htm

The reason I was using mp3pro was to get more albums onto a single disc. Since the computer is through my hi-fi I would put the disc in, autoplay runs and my favourite bands albums are on screen to select from.

Thanks for replying again so quickly :-)

Comment

I see. Hmmm, sorry not much I can add here, maybe someone else might know something...

Corey Milner
        Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

NP. Thanks for reply will mess around with it see what happens.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the decoder has to be able to specifically decode mp3PRO, which I don't think AMS does.

Comment

Think you are right pjborg can't get it to work..pity...back to mp3.

Comment

Working...
              X