Simulated Mouse Click

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simulated Mouse Click

Is there a way to create a simulated mouse click in Autoplay media studio. I want to create a demo with several pages. Instead of the user clicking on a designated hot spot, I want the program to display a simulated mouse icon and click on the hot spot itself in order to advance to the next page. I couldn't figure out a way to do this.

Re: Simulated Mouse Click

Simply attach a PAGE > JUMP action to your hotspot.

Corey Milner
    Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

If you are showing a movie demo, then at the end of the movie the simulated mouse slides over to the hotspot then clicks the hotspot with the clicking animation and sound, then advances to the next page. I think the only way to do that would have to be Flash MX. There might be another way, I am not aware. If there is some other way someone will post and let you know.

Is this what you were looking for? If not, could you give more details..

Comment

You *could* screen cap the process of actually doing it (using Camtasia or another app), saving that as an AVI, converting that to MPEG and playing it back in a Media Player Object.
        Eric Darling
        eThree Media
        http://www.ethreemedia.com

Comment

Oh, I see what you mean. Yes Eric is right, you could do this by using Camtasia or robodemo, or even Swish for that matter. He's on the right track here too in that video (or flash) would be your best bet here. If you can use After Effects or a similar app that would work too, like Eric says, start with a screencap or layout export and then simply animate the scene, exporting to video or even flash...

You can't animate objects in AMS per se, although you can add a number of objects such as video, flash, and browser which do support their own forms of visual animation.

Corey Milner
          Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

Working...
          X