Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Right Click for Context Menu for runtime application and "transparent" text box with text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right Click for Context Menu for runtime application and "transparent" text box with text

Hi all,

Anyone know how to do up a context menu on my runtime? or is it simple impossible with the version 4.0 that I am running now?

And also, anyone can advise me on the know-how of creating a transparent text box within the runtime application? So that the user will only see the UP and DOWN arrows only.

Hope to hear your replies soon as I am rushing this project.

Thanks in advance

Re: Right Click for Context Menu for runtime application and "transparent" text box with text

Anyone to help? Please really urgent issue here especially the "transparent" text box. Tried using browser addin, then within there's a transparent <iframe> but it doesnt seem to work because all I get to see is just the background black.

Comment

Re: Right Click for Context Menu for runtime application and "transparent" text box with text

Transparent text objects are under consideration for a future version but not currently available in 4.0. There is no right click menu customizations available in AMS 4.0 per se but using a web browser object on a page, you can easily hook up a DHTML or Javascript right click context menu. Flash MX 2004 also offers right click menu customization so you can also do it via a flash object if you have Flash MX 2004 and your end user has Flash player 7 or higher.

Corey Milner
      Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

Oh. That's bad.But nevermind. I do hope you can help everyone who uses the software to push for the transparent thing. Cause I personally feel it will be a major feature for users to implement.

Comment

Working...
        X