Calculating a different "Space Requirement"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calculating a different "Space Requirement"

I am installing additional files based on checkbox states...is there a way to add the file sizes to the total "Space Requirement"?

Re: Calculating a different "Space Requirement"

I would think that since you are already checking the checkbox states you could add an if statement in there as well.

If (checkbox1 = "ON")
    %SpaceRequirement% = %SpaceRequirement% + %filesetsize%
    End

Something like that anyways. Or you could place the addition in the checkbox actions itself.

If (%checkbox1% = "OFF")
    %checkbox1% = "ON"
    Image.hide "checkbox1off"
    Image.show "checkbox1on"
    %SpaceRequirement% = %SpaceRequirement% + %filesetsize%
    End
    If (%checkbox1% = "ON")
    %checkbox1% = "OFF"
    Image.hide "checkbox1on"
    Image.show "checkbox1off"
    %SpaceRequirement% = %SpaceRequirement% - %filesetsize%
    End

These are not the actual codes that will be required but are provided to help with the concept of what needs to be done. If I have more time later today, and you want the actual code, I can work on putting this information together.

Tigg
    TJ-Tigger
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
    Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

Re: Calculating a different "Space Requirement"

try this.

25268-filesets.zip
      TJ-Tigger
      "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
      "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
      Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

Working...
      X