Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about sound mp3

Yes...its again me...
    I have a question, can anybody helpme on this, I work on a template called "blue Ice instaler" and I want to put a song on mp3( or wave etc) the question its, where its the option to put that song on my project ( this project have tree windows (home-demos-etc). BUT IF I CAN PUT THIS SONG TO PLAY ON ALL THE INSTALLER SOFTWARE, and if in one of the content of this project (any button to click) I have a power point presentation with sound, the mp3 song can interfer with the sound of the power point ?
    thanks for your help
    Rapido :confused:

Re: question about sound mp3

Tiger..
    where are you...?
    thanks

Comment

If you search the forum for "background music" you should find a lot of code that others have posted to help with this. There are a lot of things you can do. When your page shows you can have it load and play the MP3. You will find code that will allow this to happen only once, so if you are switching between pages it will not restart your music. The other thing you will find on those pages, references the MP3.Pause action. When you launch the powerpoint with sound, you may want to pause your MP3 from playing. Then restart when you are finished with your powerpoint. If I remember correctly there was a page on this subject. If you don't have any luck with the search let me know.

Here is some code that I used to play mp3s from a global list. The If statement would not allow the actions to rerun when the first page was navigated to.

IF ( !%visit%)
      %NumItems% = GlobalList[playlist].GetProperty ("Item Count")
      %MaxIndex% = Evaluate (%NumItems% - 1)
      %RndValue% = Variable.SetRandomValue (Number, 0, %MaxIndex%)
      GlobalList[playlist].SetPosition (%RndValue%)
      %FullPath% = GlobalList[playlist].GetItem (Current)
      MP3.Load ("%fullpath%")
      MP3.Play
      %visit% = Evaluate (TRUE)
      END IF
      TJ-Tigger
      "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
      "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
      Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

thanks again TJ_Tigger:
        ey.. I write your kick name right...right?
        rapido

Comment

That is correct. Normally I use TJ-Tigger but the BBS would not accept the "-" in my nick so it became TJ_Tigger. Tigg works too.
          TJ-Tigger
          "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
          "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
          Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

Working...
          X