Andromo - Start Making Apps - Free Signup

Announcement

Collapse

New Forum Software

If you're here, you've found the new home for our forums. There will be some bugs to iron out, so thanks for your patience...
See more
See less

Forms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forms

Hello everyone,
    I am trying to use some forms that are 8x10 the prob is I need to scroll the page up and down then print it... any sugguestions?

Sorry Bruce, I don't quote understand what you are asking. Are you talking about a form in a web object?

Comment

I'm sorry...
      I scanned some forms and am trying to use AMS to fill in the blanks. they are bitmaps (an image) their to involved to reproduce so I scanned them. Just wasn't sure how I should go about this.

Comment

Have you considered importing the scans into Acrobat and using the PDF forms tool? If that fits the bill, you could then display the PDF in a webobject.
        -Scott F.

Comment

Yeah sure did, but it requires that you use Java as a means of basic math. Does anyone else and a handle on that? Otherwise that would fit the bill:

Comment

Does anyone know how to do basic math in Java to then be used in a PDF?

Comment

Ok, letís resurrect this beast!
              I am trying to do some basic math in a PDF (Java) thatís running in a AMS project.
              I have three fields. I want to times field 1 by field 2 and put the answer in field 3.

As an example:
              The code below would be put in field 2 and shows the results of what ever was in field 1 times the number 2.

var f = this.getField("1")
              event.value = f.value * 2

Any one into Java? Please help!

Comment

I think I got it!

var a = this.getField("1")
                var b = this.getField("2")
                event.value = a.value * b.value

This should be a big help!

Comment

Working...
                X