Andromo - Start Making Apps - Free Signup

Announcement

Collapse

New Forum Software

If you're here, you've found the new home for our forums. There will be some bugs to iron out, so thanks for your patience...
See more
See less

praise to Worm's dll app

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• praise to Worm's dll app

This is a little application that uses two of Worm's dlls that I thought I would share. It uses the Opacity dll and Mouse Position dll. I wanted an app for my work laptop that would allow me to enable/disable the proxy for my internet with one click rather than navigating through the windows menus. I know that there are freeware apps that do this and more but wanted to do it on my own.

Anyway this shows the windows mask, transparent fade in and fadeout, return to full opacity on mouse over, and reading/setting registry values.

I called it ProxyPal because that is what it will do for me.

Tigg
    TJ-Tigger
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
    Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Very cool Tig!

Kinda neat to see them in a real app

Comment

Cool app Tigg, nice fade. Thankx for sharing.

Crash D.

Comment

Golden Thumb for Worm

Originally posted by Worm
        Very cool Tig!

Kinda neat to see them in a real app
        No . . . Thank You . . . for making it possible with your .dlls.
        TJ-Tigger
        "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
        "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
        Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

Working...
        X