Andromo - Start Making Apps - Free Signup

Announcement

Collapse

New Forum Software

If you're here, you've found the new home for our forums. There will be some bugs to iron out, so thanks for your patience...
See more
See less

General Extraction Error

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Extraction Error

I just created an autoplay menu on a CD which works on some computers and not on others. I first created it in Autoplay 4, but just recently upgraded to version 5 pro and redesigned the menu from scratch, and get the same problem.

When the menu tries to load, the computer pops up a dialog with the message "General Extraction Error at Location IMP1"

This happens on some computers running XP, and others running windows ME, and I can't find anything common about them that I can use to diagnose the problem with. It runs fine on other computers sitting in the same network.

I even tried to design a simple menu with no graphics and only simple text objects as buttons and it still gets the error.

Any clues?

I noticed a couple of other people have complained about this error in this forum but there was never any answers posted.

Please help!

Please open a support ticket with your serial number and version info at http://support.indigorose.com. They'll probably want to look at your project file and get some more info from you to diagnose it.
    AutoPlay Media Studio 8.5 is Windows 10 compatible today!

Comment

Working...
    X