Andromo - Start Making Apps - Free Signup

Announcement

Collapse

New Forum Software

If you're here, you've found the new home for our forums. There will be some bugs to iron out, so thanks for your patience...
See more
See less

Avi files don't load in sync

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avi files don't load in sync

I am developing a medical project that will show two looping avi files side by side on a single page. I am using Setup factory to install the program so that it will run better from the hard drive. When I play the program the videos come in at different times, may be a second or two apart. The two avi files play fine in powerpoint, which is where I got the files in the first place. The files are 320x240. I need the two files to start playing immediately when I come to that page. Can you tell me what I could be doing wrong? Thanks

What if you try loading them without automatically starting them, waiting 1 second (Application.Sleep) and the doing a Video.Play one both of them in succession?

Comment

Brett, thanks very much for your response. If you could give me a quick example of what you mean. When the user comes to the page with both the avis should I add a page action or should I apply the application sleep to the videos? As you can see I,m a little confused. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Bob

Comment

Working...
      X