Andromo - Start Making Apps - Free Signup

Announcement

Collapse

New Forum Software

If you're here, you've found the new home for our forums. There will be some bugs to iron out, so thanks for your patience...
See more
See less

Best way to display CD content in AMS5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to display CD content in AMS5

Hi

in my project, i got a bunch of different type of file such as PDF, Word docs, Powerpoints, ZIP and exe files. All files are on the CD and are divided between different folders (categorized). I am looking for the best way, a good looking way, of displaying theses files or the listing of the files into my AMS5 page. I was wandering if any of you already did something similar to this and would agree to share it with me! All ideas are more than welcome.

thks

Use a web object, set the address to

file://Your_Path_Here

Comment

Hi Worm

Yeah, i knew about that one. Its not a bad idea but i was looking for a more fancy (good looking) way of doing that. Such as a tree view menu type of thing, that when you select a file, i can show a description of what it is, and when double clicking on the file it either launch it...

Comment

I found a nifty PHP scrpit that would do the job but since i am not a php dude at all , How can i run the php script from the CD without having to install PHP on the user computer???

Comment

Working...
        X