Andromo - Start Making Apps - Free Signup

Announcement

Collapse

New Forum Software

If you're here, you've found the new home for our forums. There will be some bugs to iron out, so thanks for your patience...
See more
See less

Machine-specific video problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine-specific video problem

I am using AMS5 to display/hide videos during an on click event. The videos are all on one page, and there are a total of 4 videos. There is one instance when one specific button for the videos is pressed, another video (which is directly beneath it in z-order) will not play (only audio is heard). The other two videos/buttons work flawlessly. I checked and re-checked the code, and all are identical (except for button-specific calls).

When I moved the problem video above the video that causes the problem, the problem reverses. This only happens on 2 machines (WinXP). Others are not affected.

I am putting all of the videos on a single page because the customer wants a global volume control for all the videos.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?
    Attached Files

Instead of using multiple video objects and showing/hiding them, try using a single video object, and use Video.Load actions to load the different videos into the object.
    --[[ Indigo Rose Software Developer ]]

Comment

Hmmm. I don't know why I didn't think of that. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X