Andromo - Start Making Apps - Free Signup

Announcement

Collapse

New Forum Software

If you're here, you've found the new home for our forums. There will be some bugs to iron out, so thanks for your patience...
See more
See less

html print

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• html print

I'm trying to add a footnote to my program printouts that would include the company name, web site etc. I have a web object that preloads the correct information in html tables, that will print fine...but when I tried to add a table at the bottom of the page to include the footnote info, the html keeps pushing the 2nd table to the right of the first instead of below. I know basic html and added the breaks, <BR>, in between but that doesn't seem to help. I'm probably missing something simple but can't seem to figure it out...any ideas?

I can help you fix it if you post the .html page.

Corey Milner
    Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

html

Hi Corey...thanks for your reply...here is a sample of the code.

TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TABLE BORDER="0" WIDTH="100%">', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TR>', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TD WIDTH="60%">Name:</TD>', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TD>Date:</TD></TR></TABLE>', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<HR>', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<HR>', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<BR><BR>', true);

TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<p></p>\r\n', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TABLE WIDTH="50%" BORDER="1" ALIGN="LEFT">', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TR ALIGN="LEFT" VALIGN="TOP">', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TD ALIGN="LEFT" VALIGN="MIDDLE" WIDTH="10%">1.</TD>', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TD WIDTH="15%"></TD>', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TD WIDTH="15%">'..x[1]..'</TD></TR>', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TR ALIGN="LEFT" VALIGN="TOP">', true);

TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TD ALIGN="LEFT" VALIGN="MIDDLE" WIDTH="10%"></TD>', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TD WIDTH="15%">'..sign..'</TD>', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TD WIDTH="15%">'..y[1]..'</TD></TR>', true);

TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TD ALIGN="LEFT" VALIGN="MIDDLE" WIDTH="10%"></TD>', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TD WIDTH="15%"></TD>', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TD WIDTH="15%"><HR></TD></TR>', true);

TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TD WIDTH="15%">'..z[1]..'</TD></TR>', true);

TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TD WIDTH="15%">'..c[1]..'</TD></tr></table><br><br>\r\n', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<p></p>\r\n', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<BR><TABLE BORDER="1">', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<BR><BR><br><br>', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TR>', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TD WIDTH="60%">www.company.com</TD>', true);
      TextFile.WriteFromString(DestFolder.."\\"..HtmlPag eName..".htm", '<TD>company name</TD></TR></TABLE></p>', true);

Comment

got it

Corey,

I think I figured it out....thanks.

Comment

Cool! Glad to hear that, I just came in to fix it for you now but I must say that's excellent news, now I can go work on some other site stuff.

Corey Milner
          Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

Working...
          X