Andromo - Start Making Apps - Free Signup

Announcement

Collapse

New Forum Software

If you're here, you've found the new home for our forums. There will be some bugs to iron out, so thanks for your patience...
See more
See less

Building the Project Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building the Project Question

Hi...could someone give me a help in some questions?

1. When I build my project in a single executable and run it, apparently the exe loads in the Windows temp dir (I guess) and not in the folder I run it. So, the commands I used in the project with the _SourceFolder variable becomes invalid, since it will recognize the Source Dir as the windows temp dir. Am I doing something wrong?

2. When I build in the normal way, the AMS creates an AutoPlay folder containing the files. Is there a way I can change the name of this folder (like the to the name of my project, for example) ? And is there a way I can encrypt these files so the user can't play with them?

3. When I use the ZIP ADD command and ask to show de Status Windows, there is a message showed "Zipping" ... Is there a way I can change this status message the same way I can change the "Loading" message when building the project in a single exe?

4. When buying the AMS license, there is a Activation Screen to the program. This Activation Program gets the Hardware ID so the Indigo Rose can generate a activation code for me. Someone knows if the Indigo Rose sells a program like this or can tell me of a place where I can buy a similar one to put in my applications?

Again, tanx a lot for the help!

strPath = "";
    for i,strArg in _CommandLineArgs do
    if (String.Find(strArg,"SFXSOURCE") ~= -1) then
    nColonPos = String.Find(strArg,":");
    if(nColonPos ~= -1)then
    strPath = String.Right(strArg,(String.Length(strArg) - nColonPos));
    end
    end
    end
    if(String.Length(strPath) > 0)then
    Dialog.Message("SFX Filename",strPath);