Andromo - Start Making Apps - Free Signup

Announcement

Collapse

New Forum Software

If you're here, you've found the new home for our forums. There will be some bugs to iron out, so thanks for your patience...
See more
See less

AMS-6 Video Player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMS-6 Video Player

I thought I posted this already but now I can't find it. Has anyone developed other video players in addition to the one included with AMS-6?

Thanks
    Allen

Originally posted by allenz
    I thought I posted this already but now I can't find it. Has anyone developed other video players in addition to the one included with AMS-6?

Thanks
    Allen

I made one for playing the RedvsBlue videos. I save all the videos to a directory on my drive and launch the player and watch away. Not very sophisticated but it works. Play/pause, stop, fastforward and rewind buttons, volume buttons. Very basic. All the videos populate a listbox on the side of the screen.

I had made one awhile back that would would allow you to select a directory containing videos and they would then be added to a listbox and played one after another. It might be on the forums still.

Tigg
    TJ-Tigger
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
    Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

Here is the link

http://www.indigorose.com/forums/sho...&threadid=6399
      TJ-Tigger
      "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
      "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
      Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

Thank you.
        Allen

Comment

Working...
        X