Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loading txt into text box on mouseover

ok, here's what i want to do....

my page has a menu on the left side...and i would like to have a text box that would display a different text for each menu item with a mouseover action....

any suggestions would be appreciated....
    thanks,

kenny

Re: loading txt into text box on mouseover

Kenny,
    Create your text objects (they can lie on top of each other if you only want one to be seen at any one time). Set the Page Properties>Actions>Open to hide all the text objects when the page is opened.
    For each of your menu items set the Properties>Actions>Mouse Over>Action to Show Object. Select the appropriate text object. Then, for Mouse Leave select Hide Object and select the same text object.
    Let us know how you get on.
    Regards
    Andrew

Comment

Re: loading txt into text box on mouseover

Hi,

You can also accomplish the same effect by assigning new values to a variable. Basically add a text object to a screen, and use a variable as its text. Then when you Mouse Over on object set the variables value (Try: "This is on Mouse-Over" as a test) and then on Mouse Leave assign the variable a value of blank ("").

Take a look at the Multiple Pages template for more information on how to accomplish this. (PROJECT -> TEMPLATE GALLERY)

mark.
      MSI Factory The Next Generation Intelligent Setup Builder

Comment

Working...
      X