Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sample 'Password' project

A few Questions/Requests

Anyway the 2 sample projects that the AMS team posted helped me a lot, please, please post more for a non programer and not real code savy, these things realy helped me so, please keep them comming for guys like me. I still can not get the password function to work and I am sure its something that I am not doing, My question is how do I set a page or project expiration. In AMS3 it was easy for me to set a page or project expiration notice 90 days 30 days 180 days etc, how in AMS4.

Re: A few Questions/Requests

I have made a sample project that uses passwords to enter the menu and to jump to a page. Be sure to check out the Global Lists under the project menu:

http://www.icynorth.com/ams4passwords.zip

- Brett

Comment

Brett thank you these things are of great help to me. Anything on the ability to set expiration ..

Comment

The next beta will have time/date actions which will allow you to setup project expiration.

- Brett

Comment

Thanks Brett looking forward to it. Is the release of AMS4 still scheduled for the end of July and will it have the ability to import AMS3 projects included with the AMS4 released at the end of July.

Comment

Working...
          X