Andromo - Start Making Apps - Free Signup

Announcement

Collapse

New Forum Software

If you're here, you've found the new home for our forums. There will be some bugs to iron out, so thanks for your patience...
See more
See less

Having a little trouble

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a little trouble

I'm really new to this program and was testing it out.I made a simple interface to pop up with a "play movie" option on it.It worked fine when I previewed it, and then I burnt it on cd.I then deleted the contents of the Virtual Cd folder.When I put the cd in to test it, it wouldn't play the movie.

I used play multimedia for the source, and it seems that it was trying to use the hard drive for the file, instead of the cd.What did I do wrong, and how can I remedy this?

Re: Having a little trouble

What I do is this : Build the project
    - it should create a folder called output/whatever_name_you_choose, within that folder is an autorun program and another DATA folder. Place both of these on the CD using Adaptec or whatever. It should work from there.

Comment

Re: Having a little trouble

Hi,
      You have to be sure to use the %SrcDrv% variable when you try to use anything by reference.
      For more information on the %SrcDrv% variable please see the Help File, or User's Guide.

mark.
      MSI Factory The Next Generation Intelligent Setup Builder

Comment

Working...
      X