Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jump to another page after a programm has started?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jump to another page after a programm has started?

Hi,

Doese somebody of you know, how to start a programm (execute command) and then jump to another page, while the programm loads?

Thanks

Patrick

Re: jump to another page after a programm has started?

Hi,
    Have you tried simply having a JUMP TO PAGE action after your EXECUTE PROGRAM action? Does this give you the functionality that you want, or were you looking for something different?

mark.
    MSI Factory The Next Generation Intelligent Setup Builder

Comment

Hi Mark

Thanks for the help.
      It is somewhat I am looking for.
      What I actualy want is to show a page like:
      "Program is loading. Please wait" And after a given time to move to the initial start page.
      Any ideas?

Thanks
      Patrick

Comment

Hi,
        I suggest that you create a short program in Visual Basic, or any other language, that will display a small dialog for 10 seconds, and then quit. So basically when the program is executed, a dialog will appear with the message: "Please Wait Program Loading," or something like this, for ten seconds, and that’s it. Then what you will do is Execute your Main Page, and then Execute the Dialog Program right after. This will make it look like AutoPlay is telling the user to wait while the program loads.
        Hopefully this is a suitable work around, if you need anymore help contact me.

mark.
        MSI Factory The Next Generation Intelligent Setup Builder

Comment

Working...
        X