Andromo - Start Making Apps - Free Signup

Announcement

Collapse

New Forum Software

If you're here, you've found the new home for our forums. There will be some bugs to iron out, so thanks for your patience...
See more
See less

Build Error: OutPutFonts.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build Error: OutPutFonts.

In looking at the FAQ doument for AutoPlay Menu Studio 3.0 I am receivng the same error referenced in the very first FAQ. Build Error: OutPutFonts. However I am getting it when I am running a Preview rather than a build. So the answer regarding the DATA directory does not apply. I will not get this error the first time I run Preview, but I will get it with any subsequent attempts to run preview.

Backing out of AutoPlay and reloading it does not help. I actually have to restart my computer to clear the problem. Any idea of what may be happening and what I need to do so it will not happen again?

Thanx in advance,
    David Kay

Re: Build Error: OutPutFonts.

Hi,
    What you should try doing is clean out your SYSTEMS TEMPORARY directory and then restart your system. Also clean out the directory specified for Temporary Files in EDIT -> PREFERENCES, if it is not the same as the your SYSTEM TEMPORARY directory.
    If this does not seems to solve the problem try storing your TEMPORARY files in a different directory, so change the path in EDIT -> PREFERENCES.

mark.
    MSI Factory The Next Generation Intelligent Setup Builder

Comment

Re: Build Error: OutPutFonts.

Mark,
      Thank you, that did the trick.
      David

Comment

Working...
      X