This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing Menu

Is there a way to remove the AutoPlay menu???? I selected the blank template, but I see a flash on the screen when I try to run.

Re: Removing Menu

I'm not exactly sure what you want to do here. The "blank" template is just for the design of your menu. The menu will still come up on insertion, assuming you've created everything correctly. What is it your trying to accomplish on the Autorun?

Tony

Comment

I don't want a Menu at all. I want to turn off the menu. I have a program that will only launch an EXE file, so I'm using AutoPlay to create an EXE file.

Comment

AF

[This message has been edited by CMCE (edited 04-17-2001).]

Comment

Hi,
          If that is what you want to do simple have two actions on PROJECT STARTUP:

1) EXECUTE PROGRAM - Which will launch your program

2) CLOSE\EXIT - Which will close the menu down.

That should give you the functionality that you want.

mark.
          MSI Factory The Next Generation Intelligent Setup Builder

Comment

If all you want to do is run an .exe on startup, then I wouldn't even use AMS. Just place it in your autorun.inf.

Tony

Comment

I put the Open Document and Close/Exit in my Actions, but when it opens the document my screen still jumps.

This is what I'm trying to do...I have a PDF file that I'm trying to launch from my multimedia software, but the multimedia software will not launch a PDF file. So, I was trying to use AutoPlay without the menu to get my EXE file. I'm not going to use the autorun feature, just the EXE file.

Comment

Working...
              X