X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Trouble, Moderator help

Whom it may concern
    Dear Sir,
    Today i downloaded ur autoplay program v3 off a site i found when searching on google.com, what then happened, was that i installed it and then the registraion thing came up, i clicked on the link and it took me to a site, where i put in the information.
    When i pressed the button, it said it was a stolen code, so i got really scared,honesty believe me i just wanted to try it out because someone had told me that it was a great program.
    Honesty i don't want to get in trouble, i just did it because i was told it was a good program and i just wanted to check it out.
    Could u please answer quickly.

[This message has been edited by manny (edited 05-11-2001).]

Re: Big Trouble, Moderator help

I have passed your situation on to Ted. For future note to all people who wish to avoid legal problems only download our evaluation version off of our web site. http://www.indigorose.com/files.html . This is a fully featured evaluation version, The menus created will expire in time but your project files *.am3 can be reused if you should decide to buy the product. By purchasing our products you enable us to continue to produce industry leading development software.

------------------
    Adam Kapilik
    Indigo Rose Corporation

Comment

Working...
    X