This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scroll menu's

I am having major prob trying to create a menu within a given image that will let me insert a field that will use the horizontal scroll bars - I can insert a text box - but when trying to insert the icons they are not visible - any ideas (the type of menu you get on the cover disks)

Re: Scroll menu's

I guess im not understanding the question (maybe just to dense, that what ex says :-p)
    Are u wanting to create images than have scroll bars, or are you trying to create text with icons next to them, that scroll the same as the text does?

Comment

Sorry I am also confused by your post, perhaps a more detailed explanation would help us to solve your problem.

------------------
      Adam Kapilik
      Indigo Rose Corporation

Comment

Originally posted by dallasfreak:
        I guess im not understanding the question (maybe just to dense, that what ex says :-p)
        Are u wanting to create images than have scroll bars, or are you trying to create text with icons next to them, that scroll the same as the text does?
        I would love to be able to do both (if poss) ; or the preferred option is Text boxes with images inside that scroll with the text:

Thanks for your reply.

Comment

What I am am trying to do is create a menu that has a picture of a TV screen : on that a Text area with icons next to the text and as the user scrolls down the list of apps ; the icons associated with the text also scroll and stay inline with the relative text.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
          X