X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• link an external avi in fullscreen mode

hi!

I would like to know how can i link an external avi (not include in the menu like buttons or wav files) running in fullscreen mode without having the media player control bar and not clicking the alt+enter shortcut to go in fullscreen mode ?

as my video is very big (650 Mo) i cannot insert it in my menu so how can launch it in fullscreen (and not maximized coz it doesn't work as i want)? i hope i'm clear enough,

tanx in advance for ur replies

------------------

Re: link an external avi in fullscreen mode

Matt,

If you know what viewer that the user is using (eg windows media player) you can do an execute program -> wmplayer.exe and pass a command line argument (eg fullscreen) along with the video name. I have tried to get this to work with windows mwedia player V.7.00.00 but have had no luck . There should be a command line argument that will work but have not found it yet. Here is a place to start http://support.microsoft.com/support.../q241/4/22.asp
    hope this helps

------------------
    Adam Kapilik
    Indigo Rose Corporation

Comment

so i cannot use an external video without include it in the presentation ??? like in macromedia director or microsefot powerpoint

but couldn't we do that in AMS 2.0 if i remember, launching a external video ???

if this option is not include maybe it would be great to include it in the next version of AMS ????

tanx anyway, waiting for ur reply

Comment

matt,

you can simply do a play multimedia or execute program to play a video in the users default viewer but you would not have control over the size of the video eg fullscreen. I hope this clears things up for you.

------------------
        Adam Kapilik
        Indigo Rose Corporation

Comment

Working...
        X