X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background Transparency - Desperately need a solution - Moderators Please

Hi folks!!!
    somebody please tell me how to get a tranparent background on AMS 3 -- I 'm tryin too hard here... and I get no results I tried gif - trans... but it doesn't work.
    Actually I workin on A shape made in Photoshop 6 which is transparent. Please tell me what should I do? Please....
    Desperately Need a Solutions

Have a Nice Day!!!

Re: Background Transparency - Desperately need a solution - Moderators Please

AutoPlay Menu Studio is currently unable to generate a transparent menu background. I hope that I have interpreted your question correctly.

------------------
    Sincerely,

Darryl Hnatiuk
    Indigo Rose Corporation

Comment

Re: Background Transparency - Desperately need a solution - Moderators Please

Why would you want a transparent background? If you just want to import a transparant image to go over the page background, just have the image with a background colour similar to the background of the page. Then save the image as a PNG file. When you import the image onto that page, you can check the Transparent Background box and then select the background colour you want to dissappear and VOILA! Hope that solves your problem!

Comment

Working...
      X