This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the BACK button have a history?

I'm using AutoPlay Menu Studio 3.0 to make a CD that has quite a few pages, and several levels. During beta-testing, one commonality of just about everyone who was looking at the project is that they were using the BACK button and would get caught in a loop. It would take them to the page they were just before, but if they click BACK again it would actually take them FORWARD, and they would get stuck in a loop.

I tried using PREVIOUS, but that seems to go to the previous page in the Autoplay menu order, not in the "history" order that the end-user clicked on.

Am I missing something? Is there a "history" feature that I'm overlooking that is similar to the BACK button on a browser? Is it a setting in the project menu somewhere?

We're sending our project to be mass-copied on 8/5 (tomorrow...sorry for the late notice...i just found this bulliten board), so if anyone has any ideas a prompt reply would be *greatly* appreciated.

Thank you.

Re: Can the BACK button have a history?

Currently, AutoPlay Menu Studio does not have a "history" feature such as the one that you would find in an Internet browser. Our developers are considering the addition of this feature in AutoPlay Menu Studio 4.0.

------------------
    Sincerely,

Darryl Hnatiuk
    Indigo Rose Corporation

Comment

Re: Can the BACK button have a history?

this would be a wonderful feature in the next version. many of our users, I know, are going to be confused by the looping cycle.

Thank you very much for your reply though.

-shane

Comment

Working...
      X