X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to play two avi?

Hello!
    I Would like to know if it is possible to play 2 avi in a session?
    For instance " Play Multimedia %ScrDrv%\File1.avi File2.avi "
    And How?
    Thank you
    Dextra

Re: How to play two avi?

Hi,

It depends which version of AutoPlay you are using.

If sounds like you are using version 2.0, if so then there really is no way to accomplish this that I know of. You will have to separate the actions out onto two different buttons.

If you are using 3.0 simply place two PLAY AVI VIDEO actions on the same Mouse Click event.

mark.
    MSI Factory The Next Generation Intelligent Setup Builder

Comment

Hi Mark!
      I am using the 3.0.
      I already tried that, but it doesn't work, the last video is only that plays.
      Thank you
      Dextra

Comment

Hi,

Do you have two different AVI Objects on the page? Or are you launching the AVI's in an external player?

I just tried playing two separate embedded AVI OBJECTS using one mouse click, and I had no problem.

If you are playing the AVI objects in an external viewer using a PLAY MULTIMEDIA action then part of the problem might be the Players properties. I know that Window Media Player has the option to only have one player open, or multiple copies.

What you might have to do, if you want to play the AVI in an external viewer, is use EXECUTE PROGRAM actions, with "wait for return" checked, and pass your video as command line parameters, in order to play them separately.

mark.
        MSI Factory The Next Generation Intelligent Setup Builder

Comment

Working...
        X