Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't do Exit in "Yes/No" dialog box.

Hi!
    I don't understand how to make "Yes/No" dialog! Sorry, but English Language is so hard!
    I want to exit from my program if somebody press "Yes" and leave him in the program if somebody press "No". I select "Dialog Boxes" - "Yes/No" - and what must I write in the "variable" line? What is "boolean"? I click on "Edit" in "boolean" line and what is my "Value A", "Value B" and "Operator"? I ask somebody to write me an example. Thank you!

Re: I can't do Exit in "Yes/No" dialog box.

Hi,

The main concept to remember when dealing with YES/NO dialog boxes is that they are used to set a variable. So if the user selects "yes" the variable is set to 'YES' and if the user selects "no" the variable is set to 'NO'. The default name of this variable is %MyVar%.

So basically what you have to do is set up Boolean conditions based upon the users selection.

So in your case you would have a CLOSE/EXIT right after the YES/NO dialog. Give the CLOSE/EXIT action the following Boolean condition: "%MyVar% = NO". Which means that the CLOSE/EXIT action will only occur if %MyVar% equals NO, which will only happen if the user selects "no". So if the user selects "no" then the AutoPlay will close.

mark.
    MSI Factory The Next Generation Intelligent Setup Builder

Comment

Thank you! I'll try and tell you, ok?

Comment

Hi, Mark! It's great, it's work! Thank you one more time!

Comment

Working...
        X