This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUF6 seems to be incompatible with WindowBlinds

I've got WinXP Pro and WindowBlinds 3.1 installed on it. Whenever I run any SUF6 created setup or the setup of SUF6 itself, a small rectangle appears in the center of the screen, and no dialog is visible. Then when I press Ctrl+Alt+Del, the dialog appears. Same when I click next...I have to press Ctrl+Alt+Del every time. This seems quite stupid and unusual but when I unload WindowBlinds, the setup works very smoothly without any small rectangles or hangups. Please check out this problem and help me out.

Re: SUF6 seems to be incompatible with WindowBlinds

Originally posted by pratikf:
    I've got WinXP Pro and WindowBlinds 3.1 installed on it. Whenever I run any SUF6 created setup or the setup of SUF6 itself, a small rectangle appears in the center of the screen, and no dialog is visible. Then when I press Ctrl+Alt+Del, the dialog appears. Same when I click next...I have to press Ctrl+Alt+Del every time. This seems quite stupid and unusual but when I unload WindowBlinds, the setup works very smoothly without any small rectangles or hangups. Please check out this problem and help me out.
    Yes I reported this awhile ago. its seems to be all versions of window blinds affected by irsetup.exe.
    Due to the amount of people using window blinds version 6x is on the shelf while I use 5x, because it works.

Comment

Have you tried the latest version (6.0.0.4)?
      --[[ Indigo Rose Software Developer ]]

Comment

Yes...i've downloaded latest SUF6 from this site and tried...but same problem. I think i'll stop using windows blinds b'coz i'm fed up of this problem!

Comment

Working...
        X