• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bushy
    replied
    Re: Max size to compress?

As per my original post Mark...

"Hitting 'Ctrl-Alt-Del' show's my machine has stopped responding & I have to quit SF"

To be sure, once I let it sit for 1/2 hr!!!
    I'll try the patch & see what happen's...cheer's [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    replied

Hi,

The first thing I would do is get the patch to the latest version of Setup Factory 5.01.6 from here: http://www.indigorose.com/products/s..._patches_1.php and then try building your installation again.

There shouldn't be any problem building a file that is 150MB, how large is your installation in total? How long are you giving your installation to build? Have you tried waiting 10 minutes?

mark.

Leave a comment:

• Lorne
    replied

As far as I know, there is no maximum size (any file system maximums notwithstanding).

Leave a comment:

• bushy
    replied

Judging by post's & reponse's after my post...no-one know's the answer [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• bushy
    started a topic Max size to compress?

Max size to compress?

Hi
    I'm using v5.0.1.4, I have a 'data' file that's 150mb
    When it comes time to build the setup file SF hang's on that file only, it just sit's there saying "Compressing file ****.*** all other's get compressed no worries
    Hitting 'Ctrl-Alt-Del' show's my machine has stopped responding & I have to quit SF

What's the maxium size file SF will compress please?
Working...
X