Andromo - Start Making Apps - Free Signup

Announcement

Collapse

New Forum Software

If you're here, you've found the new home for our forums. There will be some bugs to iron out, so thanks for your patience...
See more
See less

MediaPlayer Balance control

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MediaPlayer Balance control

Hello everyone, How I can control the balance of an audio file L to R using Mediaplayer plugin?

I hope you can help me, this is something that is breaking my head in my project.
    Thanks ...

Ok... Thanks for reply... :yes

Comment

Don't fell bad..

I get no reply to from time to time. I dont know how to help you. I'm new to all this to..

Sorry

Comment

Oh! ... No problem, I know that when someone in the forum knows solution to a problem help us solve, is perhaps a little anxiety on my part and I apologize for it...
        Thanks JDog37 for reply.... :o

Comment

Still trying..

How about I'm still trying to get a new thread posted now for weeks. Two different times I tried they wont post it I don't get it.. Sometimes you get help and others you can't even get a post!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by medina07 View Post
            How I can control the balance of an audio file L to R using Mediaplayer plugin?
            To me it seems that you can't. The plugin doesn't feature a visual slider for setting the balance, and there is no method implemented to set this property through scripting.

Ulrich

Comment

Why not try SliderEx Object Plugin???

Comment

I think he means that there is no way to set the audio on one channel (or to balance it) with this plug-in, I think it is not possible too. The slider is only a plug-in used in AMS. It is not build to "work with" WMP plug-in. I don't think this plug-in is the good option. I would use a dll or the system api to do the job like some system use independent audio channel like 5.1 that propose to change volume for each channel...

I don't think that it will help, but I hope you'll be able to get on the good track

Eliminator

Comment

Use a DLL to change the master balance of the system.

Comment

Ok guys, thanks for the responses, try using a DLL as suggested by Eliminator and Dimensio.
                    I think it is the only option.

Thanks... :yes

Comment

Working...
                    X