• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FREE]: Google Chrome User Interface Toolkit

Self-explanatory.

Attached Files

"waiting for a half decent MySQL plugin"

ODBC Plugin with ODBC_EX is all you will ever need for any DB

nice GUI, i made a few of these a while ago, ripped skins from StyleXP, aint got them any more tho
    Embrace change in your life, you never know, it could all work out for the best

Comment

Nice UI shadow, thanks
      Bas Groothedde
      Imagine Programming :: Blog

AMS8 Plugins
      IMXLH Compiler

Comment

ODBC Plugin is compatible with sqlite3.x?

but ODBC Plugin not is free

great interface ;-)

Comment

ODBC Plugin is compatible with sqlite3.x?
          its compatable with all DB as long as drivers are installed

but ODBC Plugin not is free
          cmon man, $10 is almost free, $10 to work with all databases is a good price, its one of the cheapest and most useful plugins i have purchased.

great interface
          agreed :yes

Shadow, just out of intrest, do you make these from scratch, or are thay riped n edited (like my attempts)
          Embrace change in your life, you never know, it could all work out for the best

Comment

{!} NEW Google Chrome UI Toolkit V2{!}

{!} NEW {!} {!} NEW {!} {!} NEW {!}

I made a new version of Google Chrome User Interface Toolkit

Now, is V2. Added :
            -Collection of icon
            -Search in a page panel
            -Tab
            -Page icon and Setting icon
            -Other favourite icon+text

EXCUSE FOR MY ENGLISH I'M FRENCH
            Attached Files

Comment

They are really nice good work but there just well interfaces that have already been done i want to see something new and wacky and kool :yes

Comment

The point is that people can take the graphics from these interfaces and put them in their own, Or create copy-like applications. I do see your point, That you'd like to see something more unique.

Comment

Ya :P + the plugins still give me gip with googles browser so i went back to ff :yes

Comment

will those be the plugins designed to trawl as much info as they can from your system and report home, or other ones ?

i still do not trust this, and until someone can give me a valid excuse why google would spend the money to develop and release a free browser with no strings attatched, it is staying well clear of my pc... google is an information gathering business, its what they do, do you really want to give a browser built by them free reign on your outgoing connection ? ..... *cough* not likely ! i'll be sticking to Opera, until someone has reversed this and taken a close look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by qwerty View Post
                      will those be the plugins designed to trawl as much info as they can from your system and report home, or other ones ?

i still do not trust this, and until someone can give me a valid excuse why google would spend the money to develop and release a free browser with no strings attatched, it is staying well clear of my pc... google is an information gathering business, its what they do, do you really want to give a browser built by them free reign on your outgoing connection ? ..... *cough* not likely ! i'll be sticking to Opera, until someone has reversed this and taken a close look at it.
                      It's open source, You can remove the callbacks yourself if you think there are any.

Comment

Working...
                      X