No announcement yet.

please help me with quizs ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank u , i will try tigg quiz engine demo and if i like it i will buy it immediately.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. The quiz was fun to program and given time I can help with implementation as well. There is a quiz that is included with AMS7 that I put together to be released with the product from IR. Thanks again to IR for that opportunity. There are great examples of timers on the forum as well. Look for code from Worm on implementing the timer.

There are a lot of examples of quizzes and timers on the forum. I would recommend using those to learn from and then try your hand at the code. If you get stuck post here and there are a lot of great people to help out.
      TJ-Tigger
      "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
      "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
      Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

Originally posted by TJ_Tigger View Post
        Thanks for the kind words. The quiz was fun to program and given time I can help with implementation as well. There is a quiz that is included with AMS7 that I put together to be released with the product from IR. Thanks again to IR for that opportunity. There are great examples of timers on the forum as well. Look for code from Worm on implementing the timer.

There are a lot of examples of quizzes and timers on the forum. I would recommend using those to learn from and then try your hand at the code. If you get stuck post here and there are a lot of great people to help out.
        thank u for your help tigger . sorry for saying (a not trusted) about your quizengine, now i know i was wrong . i hope i could learn to be like u

Comment

modify a quiz

Modify quiz game
          I am looking to make a quiz, and I have read some of the posts on simple questions, but I want to make a quiz using a picture with multiple choice answers. Exampler, show a pic of a monkey, and have a: horse, b: monkey c: dog d: cat,

And is there a way to assign 10 points for correct answer and -5 for a miss and keep a running score on the page, or would I need a different progam to make such a game?

Thankss

Randy

Comment

Well, you need a quiz tool to help you make multiple choice quizzes with pictures. Here are 12 free online quiz makers for you, for assigning different points to correct answers and wrong answers, quiz creator will be a choice.

Originally posted by randyhowe1 View Post
            Modify quiz game
            I am looking to make a quiz, and I have read some of the posts on simple questions, but I want to make a quiz using a picture with multiple choice answers. Exampler, show a pic of a monkey, and have a: horse, b: monkey c: dog d: cat,

And is there a way to assign 10 points for correct answer and -5 for a miss and keep a running score on the page, or would I need a different progam to make such a game?

Thankss

Randy

Comment

Working...
            X