Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the status of AutoPlay Media Studio 8.0?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the status of AutoPlay Media Studio 8.0?

As the subject suggests, what is the status of AutoPlay Media Studio 8.0? I.e. estimated due date. I ask because the first post made by Mark was made almost a year ago ... Ooh ooh ooh ... just in time for Chrissy maybe? and I'm sure a lot of people are interested.
    - BoKu -

im one of those people thats very interested too :yes

Comment

It's in development, but I can't comment on when it will be coming out. Certainly not before Christmas though. We've had to put a lot of development effort into getting Windows 7 logo certification for all our products, which has pushed back other things we wanted to get done.

In any case, we've got some very interesting things planned...
      AutoPlay Media Studio 8.5 is Windows 10 compatible today!

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Sullivan View Post
        It's in development, but I can't comment on when it will be coming out. Certainly not before Christmas though. We've had to put a lot of development effort into getting Windows 7 logo certification for all our products, which has pushed back other things we wanted to get done.

looking forward to a beta (or alpha) test
        TJ-Tigger
        "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
        "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
        Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Sullivan View Post

Hi Ted,

I'm quite happy to wait for release date and all the exciting things that yu guys have planned.
          However, what I would like to know [as would many others, no doubt] ... any clues on which direction IR is taking it?
          -
          = Derek
          ["All glory comes from daring to begin" - fortune cookie]

Comment

I agree no longer holder a contract with a client that users AMS i am looking in to this also and another platform and i like to know where IR is taking AMS i love it and love been still able to help out with a demo version but 7.5 as got
            bugs and things missing that makes me say NO don't buy wait for 8 and also any idea if there will be a price drop and your product is the only one in the market like this and is over marked just a bit.

Comment

Working...
            X