Andromo - Start Making Apps - Free Signup

Announcement

Collapse

New Forum Software

If you're here, you've found the new home for our forums. There will be some bugs to iron out, so thanks for your patience...
See more
See less

Failed To Extract File From Archive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed To Extract File From Archive

Everything was working fine yesterday I was going to test some code changed so I did a new build now I keep getting this F"ailed To Extract File From Archive". Anyone else run into this???

After hours of banging my head on the wall I nailed this one not long after my post. If you are patching to files that dont exist AKA a bad path (not all my files are in appfolder) you will get the "Failed To Extract File From Archive" error.

Comment

So what did you do to over come the problem? I'm using a trail edition to see if we want to move to this app... and am getting the same thing.s

Comment

I was getting the error because the file I was trying to patch was soppose to be lets say on "\\server\share\application\files\mydll.dll" and the the patcher could not reach the path maybe the folder was missing or whatever. I would do a dialog.message box to see what path you are trying to reach, and see if you can get to that path.

Comment

Working...
        X