Packages Installation Sequence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packages Installation Sequence

Is there a way to sequence Packages if they have checked (true).
    And if a manage to make a setup file and in which I will add files, then i will add one same name modified file as Packages, will Package file be replaced with or not?

The installation order can be defined per file. For each file, you can set the install order priority individually, and files with lower values are installed first. See file Properties > Advanced > Priority > Install order.

Ulrich

Comment

Originally posted by Ulrich View Post
      The installation order can be defined per file. For each file, you can set the install order priority individually, and files with lower values are installed first. See file Properties > Advanced > Priority > Install order.

Ulrich
      Thanks for response. I will try it soon and will post update here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ulrich View Post

Ulrich
        Tried but no luck. Still the non-packaged file is not being overwritten with Packaged one, after assigning non-packaged to 900 and packaged to 1000, I have even tried values 1000 for non-packaged and 2000 to packaged but still non-package is present installed folder instead of packaged one.

I think you understand, my subject question and what I want. I will make it more relevant.

Let's suppose I have a file name mytextdata.txt and it is added in main setup archive, and now I have modified mytextdata.txt and assigned it as a Package, means If installer do check it then default mytextdata.txt will be installed if user check the Package then modified one should be installed. (I have many files with same title).

Suggest me solution.

Comment

Working...
        X