Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to add the build to CI/CD.But when I run it in bat,it can't finish.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to add the build to CI/CD.But when I run it in bat,it can't finish.

I want to add the build to CI/CD.So I write the commod in to the bat.It should run 10Min.When it finished running, he did not proceed to the next step.And I can see it is success in the log.

My setup Factory is '9.3.1.0'.

The common is ' "C:\Program Files (x86)\Setup Factory 9\SUFDesign.exe" /BUILD "C:\Users\h458951\bamboo-agent-home\xml-data\build-dir\SSG-SSO-ON\setup\sf8\SSOn-premise.suf" "/CONST:C:\Users\h458951\bamboo-agent-home\xml-data\build-dir\SSG-SSO-ON\setup\sf8\teamcity_sf8_cfg_tmp.ini" "/STDOUT" > C:\code\output.log'.

I can run the bat with other files of 'suf'.But other files build time is short.And this build time is large than 10min.

I guess if the compilation time is too long, the execution result cannot be obtained.

The bat is ' "C:\Program Files (x86)\Setup Factory 9\SUFDesign.exe" /BUILD "C:\Users\h458951\bamboo-agent-home\xml-data\build-dir\SSG-SSO-ON\setup\sf8\SSOn-premise.suf" "/CONST:C:\Users\h458951\bamboo-agent-home\xml-data\build-dir\SSG-SSO-ON\setup\sf8\teamcity_sf8_cfg_tmp.ini" "/STDOUT" > C:\code\output.log
    echo 'success''.

Comment

Have you used START "" /WAIT in your BAT file as shown in the product documentation?

Ulrich

Comment

I have use START "" /WAIT.But it is not effective.It is same as before use it.

Comment

The code is
          start "" /wait "C:\Program Files (x86)\Setup Factory 9\SUFDesign.exe" /BUILD "C:\Users\h458951\bamboo-agent-home\xml-data\build-dir\SSG-SSO-ON\setup\sf8\SSOn-premise.suf" "/CONST:C:\Users\h458951\bamboo-agent-home\xml-data\build-dir\SSG-SSO-ON\setup\sf8\teamcity_sf8_cfg_tmp.ini" "/STDOUT" | more.

Comment

If you are a licensed user of the product, I suggest that you open a support ticket in the Customer Portal, and describe the issue in details, with the actual bat file(s) you use.

Ulrich

Comment

Working...
            X