• Show
Clear All

• haralds
    replied
    RTFM, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Ulrich
    replied
    Have you checked the PDF inside the zip archive? It explains how to use the SDK... I have built plugins for AutoPlay Media Studio and Setup Factory using Visual Studio 2008, and the Edge WebView2 Object plugin was built with the aid of Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2019. Yes, the SDK may be old, but it still works with reasonably recent compilers.

Ulrich

Leave a comment:

• haralds
    replied
    It looks like this is ancient. How would I handle C runtime with the last Indigo Rose Setup Factory?

Leave a comment:

• Ulrich
    replied
    The link is working properly for me.

Ulrich

Leave a comment:

• jls
    replied
    Don´t work this url for download plugin.
    Can you help me please?

Leave a comment:

• DDoutelMS
    replied
    Any chance you guys can update this SDK?? we're now up to VS2013, two versions beyond the VS this SDK targeted, and it has a dependency on an MFC library that doesn't even exist on the newest version of the studio... How about giving this orphan a little love, guys??

DDoutelMS

Leave a comment:

• Mark
    started a topic Indigo Rose Plugin SDK 2.0.1.0

Indigo Rose Plugin SDK 2.0.1.0

Indigo Rose Plugin SDK 2.0.1.0

Indigo Rose Plugin SDK 2.0.1.0 is a software development kit intended to help developers produce plugins, buttons, and transitions for Indigo Rose development tools that use Lua 5.1; like AutoPlay Media Studio 8.0 and Setup Factory 9.0.

Make Your Own Plugins

The SDK contains technical information and sample C++ projects that will teach you how to create your own plugins.

From the entire team here at Indigo Rose Software - Thanks!

Indigo Rose Plugin SDK 2.0.1.0.zip
Working...
X