Andromo - Start Making Apps - Free Signup

Announcement

Collapse

New Forum Software

If you're here, you've found the new home for our forums. There will be some bugs to iron out, so thanks for your patience...
See more
See less

How to add Minimize Button to installation screens?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add Minimize Button to installation screens?

The help file in SUF 9.2 talks about a minimize button on the screens, but I cannot get one to show up. How do I get the minimize button to show on my screens? Thanks.

Can you point me to a sample where this minimize button is mentioned in the documentation?

Ulrich

Comment

For example, look at the Help entry for Application.Minimize. It says:

Note: This action is the same as pressing the minimize button ( ) on the installer's title bar.

Comment

From what I see (and I could be wrong, of course), it appears that the windows shown by the runtime are not created with the settings required to have a working Minimize button. You can add the button to the window with a couple of calls to the User32.dll, but the button then shown in the caption bar reacts to the mouse, but remains unresponsive:

SCRN-2014-08-08-02.png

I am not sure if there is some technical reason for the omission of the Minimize button, but you could submit this as a suggestion. Perhaps the display of the button could be controlled in a similar fashion to the Close button, via a global variable, in the future.

Ulrich

Comment

Working...
        X