Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error 3020: Compiler to my installer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Error 3020: Compiler to my installer

    HELLO, wanting to compile my installer with the factory setup tells me error 3020, probe disable antivirus and compile again and I keep throwing the same error, probe with other files, rename, change the probe location and I keep throwing the same error ... anyone can help me ??? thank you

    MESSAGE:

    Build failed.

    --------- Errors ---------
    > Setup segment created: SerialnumberDemo.exe
    Error 3020: Error adding file to archive: C:\Program Files (x86)\MindQuake\Serial Numbers\SerialnumberDemo.exe (C:\Users\matias\AppData\Local\Temp\_ir_sf_build_0 \IRDATA.ARC) (5)
    --------------------------

  • #2
    The "(5)" at the end of the error message is telling you the reason - this is a system error. System error 5 means that access to the file was denied. This can happen when the file is locked, by an antivirus, for example, or when the file is open / running.

    Ulrich

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Ulrich View Post
      The "(5)" at the end of the error message is telling you the reason - this is a system error. System error 5 means that access to the file was denied. This can happen when the file is locked, by an antivirus, for example, or when the file is open / running.

      Ulrich


      No está abierto el archivo y tampoco está el antivirus corriendo.

      Comment


      • #4
        You may want to repeat you test using a different file, and/or add it from a different location. Something is denying access to the executable when you build, and the antivirus background scanner is known to be the most common cause for this problem. If the file to be added isn't open/running, and you don't have an antivirus locking the file and interfering with the build process, then it is a mystery what is happening.

        Ulrich

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ulrich View Post
          You may want to repeat you test using a different file, and/or add it from a different location. Something is denying access to the executable when you build, and the antivirus background scanner is known to be the most common cause for this problem. If the file to be added isn't open/running, and you don't have an antivirus locking the file and interfering with the build process, then it is a mystery what is happening.

          Ulrich
          I tried to relocate and add other files other than .exe but .txt, etc. and nothing happens. I am using Microsoft Segurity essential, disable it. I indicates that the pc is not protected.
          We must not touch any project variable or something?

          Comment


          • #6
            This is very strange. Could you please explain what you mean with "nothing happens" when you build the test installer containing only *.txt files? And yes, you should turn off the real-time protection of MSE when you create the installer, as it can interfere with the build process. You can turn it back on afterwards.

            Ulrich

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ulrich View Post
              This is very strange. Could you please explain what you mean with "nothing happens" when you build the test installer containing only *.txt files? And yes, you should turn off the real-time protection of MSE when you create the installer, as it can interfere with the build process. You can turn it back on afterwards.

              Ulrich
              after restarting the machine a few times I let myself run, also change the path of the directory where the file was installed.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by eniacsoluciones View Post
                after restarting the machine a few times I let myself run, also change the path of the directory where the file was installed.
                I could do compiler, and it works perfect.

                My last question is: When I enter the validation code sent to me by mail. The message tells me that the code is not correct. Probe with other keys and re-generate the code and still the same. That error can be?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Most likely your encryption parameters are incorrect. Please check the documentation for step by step instructions.

                  Ulrich

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Ulrich View Post
                    Most likely your encryption parameters are incorrect. Please check the documentation for step by step instructions.

                    Ulrich
                    Thanks Ulrich, was the encryption of project parameters that had changed!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X