Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serial number validation

Description

A online serial number verification system, which allows to produce setups that can only be installed a predetermined number of times on the purchaser's computer. Here are some of the benefits this system offers:
    • Online activation curbs casual software piracy;
    • Optional total maximum number of installations;
    • Optional maximum number of weekly installations;
    • Optional maximum number of bimonthly installations;
    • Optional maximum number of yearly installations;
    • Optional hardware fingerprinting (installing again on the same computer, even after re-installing the operating system, does not count as new installation and does not decrease the number of remaining allowed installations);
    • Optional geolocation tracking;
    • Optional automatic blacklisting of serials;
    • Offline activation, using email for retrieval of the required activation code, if the computer where the product is being installed is not networked;
    • Custom reply for each serial number, which can be any string or number you might want to use in your script to control which packages are available to the user, or which should be pre-selected as default. This would allow the use of "PRO" or "LIGHT" product installers in a single package, for example.

Requirements
    • Setup Factory 9 or AutoPlay Media Studio 8
    • Crypto Actions plugin or Mcrypt plugin (part of this package)
    • PHP-enabled web server
    • MySQL database server

Documentation

The full documentation, with instructions, sample code, hints and gotchas can be found in searchable format at this address.

Further info

The download location and other general information can be found at the product page.

The link is broken. Please fix it. Thanks.

Comment

Your link does not work. I am wondering if i can donate and get a decent code to validate reg keys and use MD5 hash php list on my website. I have a thread i started here with some code that i like but does not work. https://forums.indigorose.com/forum/...cation-checker

I also noticed i can buy the SF9 cheaper from your website and plan to use that link as i am on the demo now. I am pretty ok with some coding. But this part has got me since the samples from the help list are not that great.

Please let me know what options you have to help me out. Be very appreciated.

Comment

I am no longer offering this software suite (MySQL database, PHP admin for reporting, PHP scripts for online and offline serial number validation via encrypted messages) for download and licensing. I re-uploaded the documentation, so you can have an idea about the amount of work involved in building this package.

Ulrich

Comment

Any reason you do not offer this package for a fee? I understand not giving it out for free. Either way i am hiring a programmer and the documentation will help. Thanks.

Comment

I have rewritten the PHP code, using more recent MySQL syntax, making it compatible with current PHP 5.x and 7.x installations. The product page is working again, and if there is interest in this package, please use the contact form on my site to get a download link.

Ulrich

Comment

Working...
            X