4 results in 0.0227 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• nbp
    replied to New User question
    New User Question

Will v2 be able to detect the release number even if the install was created with InstallShield? Or do we need to buy Setup factory too?

--nbp
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nbp
    started a topic Mixing Full History and Binary patches

Mixing Full History and Binary patches

Can I set up a system so that I each time I create a patch, I can chooose between binary and full history patches?

E.g. for release 18.0.1 I want to do a full history patch (entirely replace several .dlls) but for release 18.0.2 I only changed 1 line of code that affected just 1 .exe...
    See more | Go to post

• nbp
    replied to New User question
    New User Question

If I include all versions in one patch - won't the size of the patch slowly get larger? So the time to download from our website will get longer with each successive patch? We are concerned that it might reach the point where the size of the patch is almost the same...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nbp
    started a topic New User question

New User question

I'm in the process of evaluating VisualPatch. We use Installshield to create releases here and planning to use VisualPatch to create incremental patches (which contain only the differences)

If I use VisualPatch to build incremental releases, how can I ensure that my users will install...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X