No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
7 results in 0.0087 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Hwo do I find if it is in the 64 bit part of the registry? IS there a part of the registry I Can put it that is the 32 bit part so I can avoid turning off the redirector.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• VP can't find software from registry on Vista x64

Hello I have the following code:

local MainKey = HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE;
    --Debug.Print("MainKey =" .. MainKey .. "\r\n");
    local SubKey = SessionVar.Expand("Software\\JohnDeere\\IVS\\JDLin kMMSDirect\\");
    --Debug.Print("subkey ="...
    See more | Go to post

• Chevy88
    started a topic Triggering update scripts

Triggering update scripts

I have an application that has a sql express 2005 data base associated to it. IfI were to want to make a database change with a script is there a way to trigger a script to run on the client in addition to the incremental changes made by the diff files?
    See more | Go to post

• Chevy88
    started a topic REcursive upgrades

REcursive upgrades

I would like to create several incremental patches but then put some logic in the update code to keep updating until the patch level is at the most current. What is the best way to do this?
    See more | Go to post

• Chevy88
    started a topic Spanish Language File

Spanish Language File

I recently created a patch and added the French and Spanish Languages to it. The Language window showed that the French file was installed but that the Spanish one was the same as the Default which was English. Is there a way to download a Spanish Language file?

THanks
    See more | Go to post

• Chevy88
    replied to Session variables
    %AppFolder%

Ok. I tried that and it told me that %AppFolder% contains

%AppFolder%

I guess maybe I don't understand how that session variable gets set. I thought I read that if I used the project wizard it would set it fo rme but Idon't ever really see...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Chevy88
    started a topic Session variables

Session variables

Can somebody please tell me how to get the value of a session variable like %AppFolder%? I think the value of this is at the root of a problem of mine but I can't figure out what it thinks that value is.
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X